Beautiful, spacious 3+1 suitable for reconstruction, 80 sqm, two parking places, Pilsen-Bory
We offer beautiful spacious apartment 3+1 located on the third floor of brick building without elevator in the desired location Plzen-Bory. Apartment with a total floor area of 80 sqm is in the original, maintained state. There are only new plastic windows. The flat is suitable for reconstruction, which allows to modify the existing premises as they wish. The apartment has a connection to a telephone line, television reception provides a common antenna. As part of the apartment is chamber and a brick cellar. The possibility of using common storage room for bikes and common garden with sitting in the courtyard. The apartment has two reserved parking places in the yard. Entrance to the courtyard will soon bear the gates on the chip card. It is a quiet house with permanent tenants. Nice residence ideal for a young family. Attractive location full of greenery near the center of Pilsen.
|other water source|
2 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.