Prague, nice 1+kk flat to rent, Ciklova st., 35 m², nice neighborhood and nearby park Na Fidlovačce
We offer to rent a nice apartment 1 + kk sized 35 m2 on 3st floor of brick building with a lift v Čiklově street. Apartment is unfurnished. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, cooker. The bathroom has a bath and toilet. On the parquet floor. Central heating. The house is located in Nusle. A few steps from the house there is a metro station Vysehrad, who get to Wenceslas Square for 4 minutes by tram (even at night), it is minutes twenty. There also plenty of shopping opportunities. Near the park Na Fidlovačce, which is a nice place for sports, relaxation and walking. Illustrative photo.
8 900 CZKper month
|Address||Čiklova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.