Prague, beautiful flat 3+kk for rent, Kremencova Street, New Town, 70sqm.
Beautiful apartment 3+kk on the ground floor of a brick house, right in the center – the New Town on the streeet Křemencova. The apartment is spacious (70 sqm), consists of 2 bedrooms, living room with kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet. Flat is after complete reconstruction. The kitchen has new modern kitchen line, gas stove, fridge, freezer and microwave. Available satellite, internet, and cellar. On the floor are tiles and carpets. Central heating. The apartment is in a great location right downtown – just a few streets from the National Theatre, about 10 minutes. from Charles Bridge and Wenceslas Square. Thanks to its location the apartment is no problem with access to transport – 5 minutes on the metro line B, „National Class“ and „Karlovo namesti“ and the various tram stops. Excellent civic amenities (restaurants, cafes, shops,
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Křemencova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.