Prague 5 Impressive attic apartment 2+kk for rent, unfurnished, 100 sqm, Na Zatlance Street
We offer for rent attractive attic apartment 2+kk , 100 sqm – very spacious living room with kitchenette and upper gallery suitable for bedroom. The apartment is located in the attic of a nice house – 6th floor without elevator. The apartment is rented unfurnished, only with equipped kitchen – ceramic hob, fridge – and two bed on the first floor. The apartment has bathroom with shower and two separated toilets. Clear advantage of the apartment is the great view on Prague and surroundings. Behind the house is park Bertramka fine for walk and relaxation. In the neighbourhood are complete civic amenities needed for comfortable living – shopping centre Novy Smichov, restaurants, ships and services. Transport connection to all parts of Prague is perfect thanks to metro line „B“ Andel, tram and bus lines, or Railway station Smichov. Parking on the street without need for special card. Pleasant living close to the city centre!
|other water source|
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 1.000 CZK + energy|
|Address||Na Zatlance, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.