Prague, newly renovated apartment for rent 1 +1, Pod stanici street, shared terrace, large garden
We offer to rent a nice apartment 1 +1 size 35 m2. The apartment is located on the ground floor in brick villa in the street Pod stanici. The apartment has a shared terrace 25 m2. Part of the villa is a large garden 680 m2, which is in any use after agreement with the owners. Barbecue, friendly party, etc. The apartment is furnished. The kitchene is equipped with appliances – fridge, cooker, dishwasher and washing machine. There is a bathtub in the bathroom. Separate toilet. Gas heating. Parquet floor, floor tiles. Possibility of parking in the street. The apartment is situated in a very quiet and nice area. A few steps from the house is a tram and bus, subway station 15 minutes by bus. Not far from the house is a pond Hostivar with a very nice a park suitable for both relaxation and active recreation.
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod stanicí, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.