Prague 1 Beautiful, newly reconstructed apartment 3+kk for rent, Konviktská Street, 120 sqm!
Beautiful, newly reconstructed apartment 3+kk in the centre of Prague in Konviktská street is on the 3dr floor of brick house with elevator. The apartment is not furnished, it has a new kitchen unit and nice spacious bathroom. Kitchen is equipped with appliances such as refrigerator, cooking hot spot, oven, dishwasher, and is optically divided from the living room with bar with work place. Worth remarking is very spacious, modern bathroom, with both shower and bath tub, two sinks. Toilet is separate. On the parquet floors and paving, central heating. There is the possibility of satellite television, ADSL line. House is in a great location – about 10 minutes from the yellow line metro station Národní, green line metro station Staroměstská, 10 minute walk to Wenceslas Square. Complete civic amenities – many restaurants, cafes and bars, shops or theatres. Few steps from the house is small park with historical fountain.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities|
|Address||Konviktská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.