Newly reconstructed apartment for rent (2+1, 78 sq.m) at Budečská street, Prague, in a building with garden
We would like to offer You bright, sunny and quiet apartment with nice view, newly reconstructed and renovated – with respect to authentic historical elemets. The apartment is situated in fourth floor of a brick building from the end of 19th century in the center of Prague's neighbourhood Vinohrady. Although the apartment is unfurnished but there is a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. The building is renovated, periodicaly maintained situated in a quiet place, aside main traffic routes. There is a nice quiet yard with garden and high grown trees which belongs to the building. The place offers full civic amenities and traffic availability (shopping mall, all kinds of shops, restaurants etc. in the near neighbourhood) It takes about 15 min by walk to the Václavské náměstí.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK/person + 3000 CZK energy|
|Address||Budečská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.