Prague 3 Furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, quiet locality of Prague 3 - Žizkov, renovated
We would like to offer a wonderful, renovated apartment 1+1 located in Blahnikova street in Prague 3 – Žizkov. The apartment is situated on the upper first floor and its general area is 45 sqm. Completely and newly renovated and fully furnished with nice furniture. In nice bathroom is small bath, toilet and bidet, and there is another separated toilet in the apartment. Colourful kitchen is equipped with fridge, washing machine and stove. Wooden floor in the bedroom, tiled floor in the bathroom and hall. Žižkov area provides complete civic amenities, very fast accessibility to the city centre with tram or underground – 10 minutes to Wenceslas square. Parks around, friendly neighbourhood with lots of amenities in close proximity. Žižkov is due to its atmosphere taken for „Prague Montmartre“ and life here is pleasant and never bores.
|other water source|
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Blahníkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.