Prague, beautiful apartment 2+1 to rent, Narodni obrany street, 82 m², balcony, cellar
We offer to rent beautiful spacious apartment 2+1 (82 m2) is located in a quiet part of Prague 6 – Bubenec. Apartment is unfurnished. The rooms in the apartment are non walk-through. Kitchen is equipped with appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove with oven). There is also a balcony and cellar. In a nice bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is a separated room. It is possible to use cable TV and computer network. Apartment is equipped with security doors. Parking is available on the street in front of the house. Location is perfectly accessible by car and public transport (metro station, bus stop and tram stop is 200 m far). The neighbourhood of the apartment is well equipped with civic, there is a lot of shops, restaurants, pubs and wine bars. Dejvicke theater and Semafor theater are nearby. The well-known park called Stromovka, the ideal place for sport and relaxation, is nearby.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Národní obrany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.