Beautiful reconstructed 2+1 (89 m²) apartment for rent, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Dukelskych hrdinu
We offer to rent nice, spacious and reconstructed 2+1 apartment, which is located on the third floor of a brick building with no elevator a few steps from Strossmayerovo Square in Prague 7. The apartment is rented unfurnished, has 89 m2 and in addition to two bedrooms and a kitchen also has spacious hall, storage, cellar and balcony. On the floor there are parquet and tiles. In the bathroom there is a bath, toilet is separately. One room and kitchen with balcony are oriented to the courtyard directed to the east. The new kitchen unit has gas cooker, fridge can be supplied upon agreement. Two bedrooms are separated (the apartment is suitable for roommate) but his good disposition makes it also ideal for family. The house is situated in Holesovice, part of Prague with really good transport links and amenities. Available from 1. 9.
13 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 400 CZK/ person, energy|
|Address||Dukelských hrd., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||89 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.