Prague, luxury house for rent, Zdikovska st, Smichov, 6+kk, 3 bathrooms, 2 terraces, garage
Luxury, partially furnished house for rent is located in the area of Smichov, Zdikovska st. Representative house for rent offers deluxe accommodation demanding clients, there is fully equipped kitchen, two beautiful terraces, a garage in the house, a total of three bathrooms, (40m²) living room with fireplace, two walk-in closet, panoramic view of Prague from the terrace on the first floor, satellite, alarm. The house was completely renovated in 2009. Garden with watering system – is full of green spaces available to tenants. Near the house is known (recently renovated) Ladronka park, as well as French and German schools, plenty of shops, sports facilities. Location Smíchov is very appreciated especially by foreigners, and provides a good amenities and easy transport connections to other parts of Prague.
73 000 CZKper month
|Address||Smíchov, Praha 5 - Smíchov (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||360 m²|
|Grounds area||360 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished luxury family house 5+kk (183 sqm) for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, U dvou srpu street, terrace
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.