Prague, gorgeous unfurnished apartment for rent 4+1, Mala Strana, 174 sqm, ideal for sharing.
Luxury unfurnished spacious apartment with the total area of 174 sqm is situated on the 2nd floor of the house in the historical center of Prague – Mala Strana. The apartment consists of entrance hall, living room and dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Two bathrooms are with bath and one is with a shower. The apartment has SAT. Prestigious apartment high level design and finishing, (especially for bathrooms), magic and romantic view on the Devil Stream with the antic water-mill. There are many bars and restaurants, excellent accessibility to the center. Atypical apartment is beautiful and attractive area situated a few steps from Charles Bridge and Kampa or Sova mills. Apartment suitable for up to six people. Ideal for sharing.
|other water source|
67 500 CZKper month
|Address||Hroznová, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||174 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.