Prague, luxury flat 4+kk for rent, Francouzska Street, 150 m², cellar, garage, prestige location
We rent a huge luxury apartment 4 + kk area of 150 m2, which is located in a brick building with no elevator in Francouzska Street. The apartment is located on 4th floor. The apartment is furnished. The apartment has three very spacious separate rooms. There is a huge living room with kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge, dishwasher and waste disposer. There are two bathrooms in the flat. In one bathroom is bathtub, the washing machine and dryer. The second bathroom has a shower. The floors are parquet, tiles, carpets. Gas heating. UPC and satellite. The apartment is protected by an alarm and security door. The cellar. The apartment has not its own garage, but can be purchased in the near locality for 3500 CZK / month. Excellent access to downtown, the house is located just 50 meters from the Namesti Miru. The entire civic amenities in the area of course. Namesti Miru is a popular venue for entertainment events.
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.