Historic family house right in the center of Klatovy, complete reconstruction, 3 housing units
Sales of attractive self-standing family house in the historical center of town Klatovy. Three-storey historic building consists of three luxurious, sunny apartment and one non-residential unit. On the first floor there is located spacious apartment 4 +1, on the second floor there is another large apartment 3 +1 and a beautiful top floor attic apartment 3 +1 with beveled wood tiled ceilings. On the ground floor there is established familiar favorite pub is still clientele. Whole house recently underwent an expensive reconstruction. The house belongs to two balconies overlooking the garden, garden with gazebo and a cellar. Fantastic views of the historic square proximity to downtown and the recent renovation, all calls to the unique housing.
12 875 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||332 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.