Prague 2, nice apartment 2+kk (69m²) for rent, Belgicka street, Vinohrady, terrace (30m²)
Very nice apartment 2 + kk for rent with size of 69 m2, located in the prestigious area of Vinohrady, in a brick house with an elevator in the street Belgická. Located on the 1st floor. The apartment has a terrace of 30 m2. The apartment was completely renovated in 2008. The apartment is furnished, kitchen with appliances – fridge, stove. The spacious bathroom has a shower and washing machine, toilet is separate. Floating floors and tiles. Gas heating. Internet ADSL in agreement. The house is located in an area with full amenities. Close to the house is tram and metro station.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + energie|
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||69 m²|
|Terrace||yes (30 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.