Prague 1 Spacious partly furnished apartmnet 4+1 for rent, balcony, historical centre of Prague
Interesting bright apartment 4+1 for long term rent. Living in historical part of the city, in beautiful street V Kolkovne in the Old Town – Prague 1. Renovated historical building hides interesting spacious apartments, that have strong old-time spirit. V Kolkovne Street is located in the centre of Prague, behind a corner from Old Town Square. Historical sights are reachable within walking distance. Transport connection is great thanks to metro station Staromestska, line „A“, and tram lines. The apartment is on the 5th floor in a brick house with elevator and has four rooms and kitchen. Total area is 118 sqm. The apartment is rented partly furnished – beds, sofas, table, TV. Spacious entrance hall, balcony facing courtyard. The kitchen passed renovation and is equipped with all needed appliances – dish washer, oven, ceramic hob and fridge. In the apartment are three bathrooms, one with a tub and other two with a shower. The apartment is facing courtyard and the street as well. Heating with gas boiler, which is in the apartment. Interesting living nearby history.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||V kolkovně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.