Exclusive offer !! Family house 5+1, 200 m² with beautifull garden 690 m² on Prague 5 - Hlubočepy
Exclusive offer! Family house 5+1, 200 m2 with its own private garden full of flowers and trees (690 m2) in beautiful location of Prokopske udoli. The house has been built in 1932 and reconstructed in 2002. It has two floors. In the ground floor is one housing unit 2+kk (60m²) – here is a living room with kitchen corner, bed room, bath room with separated WC, laundry room and a storage. In the first floor is another housing unit 2+1 – one bed room, one living room, kitchen, bath room with separated WC and storage. There is also one room in the attic – here much more space for you to build other rooms. Undoubted advantage is that the whole house is furnished with very nice furniture and all the electronics. Of course the garden is what's makes it even more lovely. All the trees makes you feel like you are right in the middle of the nature – even the neighborhood is full of trees and the big forest Prokopske udoli is right behind you. I do have to recommend this offer because this offer comes once in long time.
|other water source|
23 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||V násypu, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||690 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.