Prague, beautiful apartment 2 + kk for rent, Kozacka Street, 47 m², near the Havlickovy park
We offer to rent a beautiful apartment which is located in a brick house on the border of Vinohrady a Vršovice location. This fully furnished apartment size 47 m2 situated on the 2nd floor brick building with no elevator. The rooms are separated – suitable for share-housing. The apartment is furnished. Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. There is a bathtub and toilet. The washing machine is located in the basement in the laundry. There is parquet. Central heating. The apartment has undergone complete reconstruction in 2008. There you will find all civic amenities, excellent links to the city center, tram stop a few steps from the house. In the vicinity of Prague's favorite park Havlickovy sady park called Grébovka that is suitable for walking and active recreation.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities + electricity|
|Address||Kozácká, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.