Sunny apartment 3+1, partly furnished, balcony, cellar, 67 sqm, Pilsen-Doubravka
This attractive apartment is located in the 9th floor block of flats with a lift in the Druzba street in Pilsen Doubravka. The apartment is 3+1 and area of 67 sqm. All rooms are separated. I rent is partially furnished. In the kitchen there are spacious kitchen, fridge, gas stove, microwave and washing machine. The bathroom is equipped with bath, shower and toilet. Of course there is television reception. The apartment has a cellar the size of 3 sqm. The ninth floorand balcony (4,5 m2) offers a beautiful view of the surroundings. The floors are carpeted and tiles. In 2009 was replace the old windows for plastic. Parking is available outside the house. The apartment is possible buy in the future.
7 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Duc Long Hoang
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.