Prague, fully furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, street Spolecna, Liben, 95m², balcony,new building
We offer to rent a fully furnished apartment 3+kk in new residential complex of buildings „Mazanka“, built in 2007. The apartment is on the third and forth floor, lower part of the apartment offers large living room with direct access to a spacious balcony with lovely views of the city, and a modern kitchen with a stove with a ceramic hob and a dining area. Then there is the first bathroom with a shower corner and a toilet. The second floor of the apartment consist of two bedrooms, and the second bathroom with bathtub. In the apartment is also a storage room and a cloakroom. Apartment oriented to the southwest, – is very sunny. Around the house a lot of greenery Always free parking before the house. Excellent amenities (school, college, health, mall, multiplex cinema, restaurants, services) incl. Ládví metro and trams, about 5 minutes walk from the house. Nearby you can find many nice places for leisure and recreation – Rock Island Nature Park, a modern swimming pool Stirka, Ďáblice Forest with Bike trails, planetarium and an observation. The owner wishes to rent an apartment for a two years minimum.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Společná, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.