The unique low-energy house 7 +1 for sale in the village Zdiby just 8 km from Kobylisy.
We offer newly built family villa from 2005 in the village Zdiby, just 8 km from Kobylisy. The four-storey house is available 7+1 or as two 4+1 and 3+kk with separate entrances. The house offers 350 m2 of net floor space 70 m2 roofed area, parking for two cars in the garage for three before the house, stores, ornamental garden adjusted the size of 500 m2. The house also has two fully equipped kitchens including appliances. The whole house is beautifully insulated with low operating costs. They provide solar collectors located on the roof with water tanks (water heater). The house is also heated by the gasification boiler with accumulation tanks with the ability to connect electric boilers, convectors and underfloor heating. The living room has a fireplace insert with a fireplace and a divorce in the bedrooms. The house is equipped with central vacuum, preparing for intrusion detection, computer network, etc. The garden is sheltered seating with a grill and fireplace. This house is very good with the possibility for large family. Offers housing for low operating cost, highly recommend.
|other water source|
7 760 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U Kovárny, Zdiby|
|Usable area||420 m²|
|Grounds area||486 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.