Prague, romantic villa 5+1 for rent, street Pod Trebesinem, Strasnice 120sqm, terrace, balcony.
We offer to rent nice partly furnished villa 5+1 (120m²) from 20 years of this century in the green in the street Pod Trebesinem in Prague 10 – Strasnice. To the house belongs a large terrace and balcony with a magnificent view of Prague. Land area is about 1020 sqm, garden area approximately 950 sqm. The interior of the house was completely rekonstructed including all power distribution. The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave). Beautiful bathroom with corner bath on the ground floor plus a separate toilet and second toilet on the floor with a washing machine. There is also a large cellar and parking on the site. Very quiet location, 7min walk from the metro station – Zelivského. Do not hesitate to snap up luxury housing at an affordable price.
|other water source|
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Třebešínem, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||140 m²|
|Grounds area||1 020 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.