Prague, bright and spacious apartment for rent, 4+kk, 3 balconies, 2 bathrooms,Prague 6 - Lysolaje, 112m²
We offer to rent beautiful,furnished apartment 4+kk (112 m2) in Prague 6, Sidlistni street. Flat is situated on the 3rd floor of a new building with lift. We can find there three bedrooms (two equipped with a double bed and built.in mirror wardrobes), spacious living room with a modern, fully equipped kitchen with built-in appliances (fridge-freezer, oven, glass-ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven), two bathrooms with corner bath tub, shower, 2× toilet and washing machine and dryer, three balconies and the cellar. There is also available phone and internet connection. On the pavement floors and floating floors. Possibility of furnish the flat after agreement. Very nice quiet area full of greenery, far only 10 minutes by bus to subway station Dejvická. Nearby the Czech University of Life Sciences, shops, restaurants. The apartment will be available for rent from January 2013, tours can be arranged.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Sídlištní, Praha 6 - Lysolaje|
|Usable area||112 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.