Luxurious, furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, 80 sqm, terrace, Cerveny Hradek
This beautiful apartment is located in a family house in quarter of Pilsen Cerveny Hradek. Flat 3+kk of total area of 80 sqm is rented fully furnished. Everything you can see in the photographs will remain in the apartment (except for television in the bedroom). By separate entrance on the ground floor we come to the hall, where is located boiler room, drying room and large built-in wardrobes. Then we go up the stairs into the apartment hallway. The apartment itself is situated on the first floor. In the living room there is a modern kitchenette with a bar, which is equipped with built-in appliances (gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher), microwave oven and american refrigerator with freezer. From the living room you enter the large, roofed terrace (20 sqm) with a view of the surrounding countryside. Bedroom isn't passing and is equipped with beds and a built-in wardrobe. Similarly, it is a second room, where is also a large library and desk. Luxury bathroom with corner whirlpool tub, shower, two sinks and toilet is accessible from both the hallway and the bedroom. Apartment also has a practical chamber. In the apartment there is laid a floating floor and parquet. Heating provides its own gas boiler. There is also a connection of Wi-Fi internet. Parking is available on a fenced land. The building is equipped with a security system. Attractive location full of greenery on the outskirts of the city. Excellent transport accessibility, journey by bus takes only 15 to the center of Pilsen.
17 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.