Prague 1 Sunny, completely furnished apartment for rent, 2+1, after reconstruction in Old Town
Atypical apartment 2+1 (65 m2) in Prague 1, Betlemska Street. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with a lift. Apartment has passed reconstruction two year ago and there is a kitchen with fully equipped kitchen unit (including microwave oven, toaster, coffee machine, dishes …), living room, bedroom (furnished with year old furniture – IKEA style, TV, DVD player), bathroom with a washing machine and dryer, separate toilet and the storage room. Satellite and internet are also available. Amazing location in the centre of Prague, close to the Vltava River, just five minutes from the Charles Bridge or the National Theatre. Excellent access to all parts of Prague – tram stop Narodni divadlo (National Theatre) is only 5 minutes walk from the house. Complete civic amenities in the neighbourhood.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Betlémská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.