Prague, beautiful new house for rent in Bráník 5 +1 for rent, 170 m², 2 balconies, garage
A nice new cosy dettached house for rent in Branik. The house is partly equipped by a modern furniture. A beautiful kitchen has quality appliances- fridge with freezer, electric cooker, ceramic hub, waste crusher. Rooms are very spacious and light. Fireplace in living- room admonish to nice gathering. There are two beautiful bathrooms in which one is a bath, in second one is a shower unit. The central vacuum cleaner is available there. Garage has an automatic gate, next to it is a parking place for two other cars. The house has two balconies with lovely outlook. There is a good civic amenities and transportation, bus station is 2 min. from the building. A short distance away is a highway. The house is placed in a quiet and calm street. There are forests in surroundings. Nearby are three international English school – The English International School in Prague EISP Libuš, The Prague British School in Kamýk or Canadian Nursery / Montessori school in Roztyly, all in Prague 4
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilites 7000 CZK|
|Address||Vostrého, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||170 m²|
|Garden||yes (360 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.