Prague 1 Above standard apartment for rent, Vinohrady - Italska Street, balcony, luxurious furnished
Premium, newly renovated and fully furnished apartment with a balcony is located on the fourth floor of the historic building with an elevator in the street Italska. Beautiful kitchen with built-in appliances, dining area with bamboo floors, from the kitchen is the entrance to the balcony. The apartment has washer and dryer, plasma TV. Two bedrooms with luxury equipment, including towels, cotton sheets and Italian drapery. Two modern bathrooms with corner bath and shower. Original architectural features. The apartment is located in a popular part of Prague – in Vinohrady, just a short walk from Wenceslas Square, near the beautiful park. Near is the metro station and tram stops. Complete civic amenities. Ideal alternative even for our clients with higher accommodation demands.
47 000 CZKper month
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.