Prague, unfurnished 2 bedrooms apartment for rent, street Malesicka, Zizkov, 50m²
We offer for rent 2 bedrooms apartment on the first floor of the brick building. The apartment is rented unfurnished, furniture could be seen on the photos belongs to the previous tenant. The apartment has two rooms and kitchenette in the hallway. One of the windows face to the street and second one to a quiet backyard where is the garden which is free to use for the tenants of the house. On the floor there are a parquets and one part is floating floor. In the bathroom there is a small bathtube and a toilet. The apartment has a small balcony. The house has a new facade (thermal insulation). Around all civic amenities, the way to the city center takes a few minutes by tram.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malešická, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.