Renovated three bedroom apartment in Prague 8 - Kobylisy
Beautiful living in newly renovated three bedroom apartment, 74 sq.m., on the second floor of a tenement apartment building. New kitchen, parquet floors, plastic windows. The windows are orientated to South East and North West with the view of Prague and green. There are built in wardrobes in the hallway. In the building there are plastic rising pipes.Transportation to the centre of Prague – by bus 181 to the subway station lince C Kobylisy.
2 020 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Čimická, Praha 8|
|Usable area||74 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.