Prague, beautiful unfurnished flat 2+1 for rent, st Marie Cibulkove, Vysehrad, 65sqm, parking.
Nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 in Nusle / Vysehrad, St Marie Cibulkove. Its total floor area is 65 square meters. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of brick building with no elevator. The apartment consists of entrance courses, separate toilets, new bathroom with bath, a hall with wardrobes, bedroom, living room and fully equipped kitchen with dining area. New separate gas heating. The possibility of renting space on the roofed parking enclosed yard for or you can park in front of the house. This is a really nice, quiet location. Quiet neighborhood with lots of greenery. Perfect opportunity for walks and relaxation after a hard day's work. Also, you could visit nearby historical monument. Surrounding the quality of civic amenities. You will find here a wide range of activities to spend your leisure time. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Trouble-free transportation to the center. Bus stop just around the corner, subway station near the Prague uprising. Really nice accommodation in a quiet location.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Marie Cibulkové, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.