Prague - west, family house 5+kk for rent, st. Horelicka, Rudna, 162m², garden
We offer to rent a beautiful house in the town Rudna near Prague. The house has 162m² and four bedrooms. On the ground floor there is a kitchen equipped with deluxe appliances (built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, cooker, microwave etc.) and living room with french windows leading onto the terrace, which moves freely to the garden (790 m2). On the ground floor there is also one of the two bathrooms. bathroom with bathtube. On the first floor there are the bedrooms and the second bathroom. The house is rented unfurnished, but after the agreement can stays furniture that could be seen on the photos. In that case the price increased to CZK 42 000, – per month. Floors are floating, heating is gas. View from the terrace and balcony is very nice. There is garage for one car as well. The house is located in Rudna, town is conveniently located near the highway D5 (from Prague to Pilsen), so now rapidly developing .There are a good civic amenities and transport links as well.
38 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||182 m²|
|Grounds area||790 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.