Prague, spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, street Bubenecska, Bubenec, 2 balconies, nice view
Spacious flat 3+1 (148 sqm) on the 5th floor of the brick building with an elevator in Bubenecska street. Apartment is unfurnished, furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant. Kitchen is equipped with all appliances (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove). There are two bathrooms (washing-machine, bathtub, shower, toilet). Also internet connection and phone line available. Wooden parquets on the floors, heating is gas. To the apartment belongs 2 small balconies with wonderful view of Prague and two storage spaces. Easy transport connection, the way to the center takes 10 minutes by public transport. Around excellent civic amenities as well. Nearby there are two popular parks- Letna and Stromovka- place where Prague inhabitants and visitors can relax for a while, enjoying nature.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||148 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.