Prague 2 Beautiful spacious apartment for rent in Vinohrady, Belehradska St., 4+1, 130sqm
Beautiful spacious apartment on the 3rd floor in Vinohrady in Belehradska Street. The rooms are very airy and beautifully colored, but unfurnished. The kitchen has an electric cooker. The flat has two amazing light bathrooms, in the first one is a bath tub, in the second one is a shower. Toilet separately. Very nice location with great amenities – restaurants, theatres. Excellent transport connection – few steps from the house si a tram stop. You can visit several museums and sights – Hrdlicka museum of the man, Mineralogical Museum, Chlupac museum of the Earth history, chateau Michna summer-house, churches. Apartment is situated in a quiet and pleasant place with full of greenery. Family with children welcomed – owner is willing to negotiate about the price in this case. Not suitable for flat-sharing.
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||Bělehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.