Prague nice cozy one room apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Londynska Street
Very nice, light garconniere in Vinohrady, Prague 2. The total usable area is 33 sqm. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. Not furnished. There is beautiful kitchen unit. In the bathroom thee is a shower. On the floor there are parquets and tiles. Possible connection to the Internet via ADSL. A pleasant and lucrative location in the heart of the capital. Not far from the house is the subway station Namesti Miru and IP Pavlova as well as a lot of tram and bus stops. Not far is the Wenceslas Square with all the amenities (restaurants, bars, shops, etc.).
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.