Prague 1 Exclusive apartments for rent - Parizska Street, wonderful new apartment 3+1, balcony
We offer for rent apartments situated in prestigious locality of Josefov and Stare Mesto (Old Town) – in Parizska Street. The only luxurious locality of global format in Prague – commercial boulevard connecting River Vltava bank with Old Town Square. In Parizska Street has residential address shops of world famous brands. Important addresses in the centre are reachable within few minutes. If needed, metro station Staromestska (green line „A“) is 5 minutes walk. The house in Art Nouveau style was renovated with considerable care and it is obvious already from the facade – decorative elements are perfectly renovated in nice colour. In the house are available different apartments. Common features of the apartments are for instance luxurious bathrooms. Marble is supported by beautiful Venetian stucco. In some apartments are original decorated ceilings. This concrete apartment has three rooms and kitchen and is on the 4th floor. The apartment is facing Parizska Street and courtyard with view on an old synagogue. Kitchen is equipped with all important appliances. Central heating. Whirlpool bath and floor heating in the bathroom. More different apartments in this house.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||99 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.