Prague, nice unfurnished flat 4+kk for rent, st Suchdol, 112sqm, covered terrace, fireplace.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk (112m²) with a roofed terrace of 22 m2 and with a fireplace is situated in a quiet area of Prague 6 – Suchdol, Suchdolska street. Modern, architect designed interior has been designed with an emphasis on moderation, functionality and technical skills. The apartment consists of large living room, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom with bath and dressing room. The apartment is located on the second floor of a brick villa with four apartment units, built in 1922 and 2006 after complete reconstruction. To the apartment belongs the parking place behing the fence and then the basement space with laundry. Location of the apartment is perfectly accessible by public transportation (bus stop next to the building, underground in a 10-minute bus ride). Vicinity of the apartment is excellent civic facilities (shops, pharmacy, post office, restaurant, sports center, university). The surrounding countryside is ideal for sports or walking.
|other water source|
23 500 CZKper month
|Address||Suchdolská, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||112 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.