Prague, unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, st. Pisecká, Vinohrady, 60m², balcony, beautiful view
We offer to rent very nice apartment on the sixth floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment is spacious, has 60m² and has one bedroom and its advantage is a small balcony overlooking to the courtyard full of greenery. The apartment is after reconstruction, the floors are parquet and wooden, heating is gas, in the bathroom there is a bathtub and a washing machine. In the kitchenette we find gas cooker and fridge with freezer. The apartment has a cellar, chamber and a security door. The apartment can be arranged after agreement with furniture, there is a connection to the phone, satellite and internet (cable). The house is located in Vinohrady, a few steps from the shopping mall and metro station Flora. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Nice and sunny apartment is ready to move in.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Písecká, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.