Prague, nice, very spacious apartment for rent, 2+1, 106m², center of Prague - Krakovska street
Very nice, stylish apartment for rent 2+1 in Prague 1. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of the brick house with elevator. The apartment passed complete reconstruction. The total usable area is 106sqm. Light, quiet apartment with attic elements (beams in the ceiling). The house is not furnished – it can be equipped with. Air conditioning and satellite TV. On the floors there are renovated parquets and tiles. Housekeeper in the house. The house is located in street, based on Wenceslas square. In this house also lived E.F. Burian, Czech theater composer. Nice, interesting site. In the surroundings lots of options for spending your free time. Restaurants, cafés and bars all around. Easy access to transport. Metro station Museum only a few minutes walk from the house.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Krakovská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.