Prague 2 Nice spacious apartment 4+kk for rent, balcony, garden, cellar, Rimska street
We offer for rent spacious apartment 4+kk (kitchen corner) in a prestigious locality. The apartment is on the 4th floor of a brick house without elevator. The area of 125 sqm provides lot of space in three separated rooms, two facing quiet street. In the kitchen is nice new kitchen unit with gas stove and oven. Great is also small balcony entered from the kitchen. Bathroom with a bath tub. On the floors are parquets and linoleum. The apartment is rented unfurnished, but adding furniture depends on agreement. Possibility of washing machine and fridge. To the apartment belong cellar and common storage room (for example for baby-carriage). In the courtyard in located garden, which is opened for the tenants. The house is located in very popular residential area of Royal Vinohrady – pleasant living, complete civic amenities and perfect transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Beautiful wide streets with original cafes and restaurants, galleries and shops. Namesti Miru (Square) as a famous place of meetings, markets or happenings. Metro line „A“ and „C“ and many tram lines. Great offer!
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Římská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||125 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.