Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent, 106 m², balcony, ideal for sharing
Very nice bright apartment 4+kk with a balcony in Prague 1, Street Myslikova. Total floor area is 106 square meters and consists of a living room, 3 bedrooms and kitchen. The apartment is rented unfurnished. Kitchen is equiped with fridge, cooker, dishwasher, oven and hood. There is a bathtub and toilet in the bathroom. In the bedroom are built-in wardrobes. Floor heating. Parquet floors and tiles. This is an excellent location. Just a few steps from the house is located Karlovo namesti. Large selection of quality restaurants and bars. Cultural life is guaranteed. Shopping opportunities on every corner. Easy road access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Charles Square just steps from the house. Furniture from the photos will be evacuated. Ideal for sharing.
23 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 CZK + garage 1900 CZK|
|Address||Myslíkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.