Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Pod Harfou, Vysocany, 57 m², balcony.
Beautiful furnished 2+kk apartment is 57sqm large and has a 9sqm large balcony. The kitchen has all the necessary (built-in wardrobes, fridge freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave), and there is a new kitchen. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor brick building with lift. In the bathroom is a corner bath, toilet and washing machine. The apartment has central heating. On the floors are carpets, parquetes and bathroom tiles. It is possible to rent parking for CZK 1,000 per month. Available also cable TV and high speed internet. The house has 24 hours security. Location is very quiet, but provides a good civic amenities and opportunities for sports, whether active or passive (near a sports stadium). Also, traffic conditions are perfect, is close to bus stop, tram stop, near the railway station in Prague-Liben and metro Vysocanska.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Harfou, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.