Prague, unusual apartment 2 + kk for rent, Pitterova street, terrace, garage, park
6 star accommodation in the city center, but quiet and private area of the park! We offer long-term lease a new, unfurnished 2 + kk an area of 65 m2 new building located in the Central Park project in Prague 3 – Žižkov, 7 floor with elevator. The project closed, self-contained residential complex of six high-rise buildings and low-villas is a unique, great emphasis is placed on extra equipment for each unit. Terrace with a total area of 30.5 square meters belonging to the apartment offers views and privacy while because the triangular shape. On the outer windows are electric. controlled blinds, as well as the possibility of cooling the apartment. Inside the park, and playgrounds. Transportation to the center excellent – 7 minutes by tram or 3 minutes by car. Civic amenities in the vicinity of course. The actual apartment is unfurnished and completely new. The bathroom tub and toilet. Kitchen with fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. Laminate flooring. The possibility of cable internet and TV. The cellar is 5.5 square meters. The apartment must be rented garage for a fee, 2000, -/monthly. Reception and security 24 hours, video home phone. Amazing housing, I recommend a tour!
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pitterova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.