Prague Nice modern partly furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, new building, quiet locality, 40 sqm
Beautiful sunny apartment 1+kk – area of 40 sqm is located on the 14th floor of new building (2005). The apartment is furnished but there will be no bed. There is a kitchen unit with all needed appliances and also cutlery, plates, cups, pots & pans, dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer. In the room is a sofa bed, table with four chairs, coffee table, TV cabinet. In the bathroom is a bathtub, toilet and washing machine. Troja is a quiet location full of greenery with all amenities. Nearby is doctor, Albert, restaurant, fitness centre, etc. There is direct bus connection to Kobylisy (5 minutes walk to stop / 10 minutes by bus to metro „C“). The complex is next to a park which you can walk through down to Troja castle & famous Prague ZOO. Very quiet locality.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.000,- czk|
|Address||Hnězdenská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.