Apartment 3+1 for sale, new residential project, terrace 7.35 m², stylish living, Stara Hostivar.
We wish to introduce a new residential project in Hostivař.
It is a stylish closed area, offering two low-rise apartment buildings combining traditional village architecture with the highest demands of modern living. Houses are designed in the shape of rural house with a gable roof, have three residential floors, together there are 28 apartments in sizes 2 + kk up to 4 +1. On the houses were used traditional materials such as lime plaster, wooden gates and doors, wooden windows, red roof tiles, floor tiles of natural stone. The interiors of dwellings, the same material as the exterior, such as wooden beams, stone of the walls, fireplaces and tiled stoves.
Cellar space belongs to each apartment. Parking is located in the basement embedded in their own land.
The project is located in a heritage protected area of the Old Hostivař characterized by preserved village character, although you will find all the benefits of the modern city (tram and bus stops, kindergartens, elementary schools, gymnasium, restaurants and cafes, shopping center, etc.).
6 216 909 CZKtotal price
|Address||Kozinovo nám., Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||104,12 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.