Prague, beautiful and spacious flat for rent in Hradcany, K Brusce st., loggia, cellar, 4+1, 115sqm
A beautiful and airy flat on 2nd floor in Hradcany in K Brusce street. Rooms are very cosy, spacious and filled with light. The apartment is modern equipped by a light furniture with antique elements. Kitchen is cosy and comfy, there are quality appliances- fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, microwave oven, dishwasher. An uncluttered bathroom is full of space with smart and nice design. Toilet separately. Cellar and loggia are a part of the apartment. There is a small park and swing for children next to the house. There is a perfect civic amenities- shops, post office, restaurants, theatres etc. In a neighbourhood, the well-known Prague castle is situated, there are other sights in the surrounding- The queen Anna's pleasure house, The Black tower, Lobkovic palace etc. So the walk through neighbourhood is possible to combine with sightseeing trip. there's also great transportation to the all parts of Prague. The underground station Hradcanska is just about 3 minutes from the house, there are tram and bus stops as well.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||K Brusce, Praha 6 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.