Prague 4 Furnished apartment 4+1 for rent, balcony, lumber room, cellar, 121 sqm
Offer of long term rent of a furnished apartment disposition 4+1 (kitchen). Area of the apartment is 121 sqm and includes 4 separate rooms, kitchen, entrance hall and lumber room. Further belong to the apartment private cellar and balcony. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, gas stove, dish washer and microwave. Bathroom offers comfort of both bath tub and shower, toilet is separate. Washing machine. Possibility of a garage for one car, which is in the same house and is included in the price of the rent. Good and quiet locality. Civic amenities provided. A lot o greenery in the neighbourhood, nearby is located large forest great for walks and sports. Very quick transport connection to the centre thanks to metro station Kacerov, red line „C“ – Wenceslav Square within 10 minutes!
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na nivách, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||121 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.