Prague 6 New luxury apartment 4+kk for rent, Dejvice, cellar, garden, sunny and bright
Luxurious renovated apartment 4+kk (kitchen corner) is located in Charlese de Gaulla Street in Prague 6. Wonderful and quiet part of Prague with nice villas and wide streets is considered as one of the best places to live in the city. Vicinity of Royal Park Stromovka, large park suitable for many free time activities, with access to Troja (ZOO), River Vltava. In the neighbourhood are many different shops and pleasant or luxurious restaurants. Transport connection to the centre within 10 minutes – metro station „A“ Dejvická and more trams and buses. The apartment just underwent renovation and in on the upper ground floor of a house with garden. Is unfurnished. Luxury features of the renovation – marble panels in the bathroom with backlight, under floor heating in the bathroom, illuminated floor in the corridor. Fully equipped kitchen. Three room are separate. To the apartment belong large cellar (15 sqm) and garden (500 sqm), which is usable for the tenants of the house. Wonderful apartment – is worth to see!
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Charl. de Gaulla, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.