The new apartment 4+kk, 106,2 m² + 8.8 m² terrace project in streets Sportovni - Přípotoční.
Disposition of apartment: ground floor – spacious entrance hall, living room with bay windows, kitchen. area, bathroom with shower for 2 persons, labor (guest room / dressing room), bedroom. Upstairs second bedroom, large bathroom with bath, gallery entrance to the terrace.
Attic six residential units with terraces on the top floor corner apartment building is set in a quiet green area on the outskirts of a large park surrounding the intersection of the streets Sportovni – Přípotoční. Pleasant location is enhanced by excellent transport accessibility – proximity Vršovického station, tram stop is only a few arc minutes walk from the house.
Under construction are 6 apartments with balconies, 2 apartments have a rooftop terrace with panoramic views. The layouts 2 + kk – 4 + kk, from 63 m2 – 110 m2. Great emphasis is placed on the interior of the apartment, which is solved in cooperation and architect. As standard find wooden floors, the price is also air conditioning.
Approbation proběhlav November 2009.
Purchases can be solved through a mortgage.
6 790 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sportovní, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.