Prague, nice apartment for rent, Smíchov, st Pecháčkova 1+1, 43.8 m², gr. floor, terrace 42,4m²
Very nice, newly renovated apartment 1 +1 (43,8 square meters) for rent in Prague 5, street Pecháčkova is located on the ground floor of a brick house, near the Vltava river. The apartment is furnished, the kitchen is equiped with refrigerator, stove and oven, bathroom with bathtube, toilet and washing machine. The floors are tiles. The apartment has a big terrace on the size of 42,42 square meters, which is directed into the courtyard. The house is located in a great location, close to the Palacky Bridge, the site offers excellent transport connections to the center. To the metro station Andel (also great shopping and cultural center Novy Smichov) takes 10 minutes by walk. Nice place to walk is for people Smíchov Kinsky garden with two ponds and a playground.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000/3000CZK|
|Address||Pecháčkova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||86,20 m²|
|Terrace||yes (42,42 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.