Prague, furn. apartment 1+ kk for rent, street Mrstikova, Strasnice, 40m², garden, quiet location
We offer to rent very nice and spacious apartment 1 + kk after reconstruction, which is located in a renovated brick building. The apartment is rented furnished with modern furniture and in the kitchen there is a fridge, cooker, microwave and washing machine. In the house there is also UPC. The bathroom is with shower. Floating floors, heating WAW. Ground floor apartment has a window directly into the beautiful and maintained garden, which can be used. The house is situated in the beautiful villa district – Strasnice, where are an excellent transport links to all parts of the city. The way to the Strasnicka metro station takes 5 minutes walk, around are the tram and bus stops as well (works even at night). Excellent choice for those who want to live in a nice environment with a view to the green and away from the bustle of the city.
7 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mrštíkova, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.